Get Route Mapping Widget For Your Website
OneMap is the easiest way of getting the coolest mapping tool onto your own website! Attract people to your website and build a community with this plug-in. Get routes that other users have created in the shared database in realtime onto your personal or club website or blog. It is made by sporting enthusiasts for the community, and is completely free and contains no spammy adverts.
- Easy and instantly available. Install the plug-in and events appear on your website instantly
- Flexible – configure which areas you want to see routes for
- Slick mapping – carefully designed to be usable for all internet users
- Maximum screen space – a fold always interface and full screen options lets you see maps properly
- Latest technology – Silverlight 4.0 from Microsoft; onetime cached download means fast subsequent map browsing
- Constantly updated – it’s a shared database everyone is using
- Valid XHTML – Valid CSS based output works with all web browsers
- High performance – your website renders first and multiple connections allow parallel downloads
- Free internet, MSN and telephone support
- Source code can be shared with expert developers for improvements
- Powerful styling for developers –webmasters can fully restyle the look and feel using your own CSS stylesheet
- API is fully documented
- Modules are available for popular CMS systems – Drupal, Joomla WordPress as well as an open HTML API which can be used on any standard webpage.
Live preview of the mapping plug-in
For a preview, check it out on our own site. You’ll need Microsoft Silverlight (about 65% of people have this installed already), and the first time you download it will take a few extra seconds then it’s smooth and fast! See the Mapping Preview
Download the route mapping plug-in for your website
To download the route plug-in please see the route mapping download page
After you have read the relevant documentation feel free to chat if you have any questions.