Get Free Event Calendar Widget On Your Website
OneEvent is the easiest way of getting realtime public event listings from event organisers onto your personal or club website or blog. It is made by sporting enthusiasts for the community, and is completely free and contains no spammy adverts.
- Easy and instantly available. Install the plug-in and events appear on your website instantly
- Flexible – configure which areas, event types and activities you want to see
- Always updated – as event organizers have one place to maintain events for multiple websites
- Event details – also drill through to specific event details, still on your website!
- Multiple filtering options – onroad, offroad, cycling, running, triathlon, you name it!
- Valid XHTML – Valid CSS based output works with all web browsers
- Club events – promote your club events for free on multiple web sites
- No data charges– content is served directly from the shared web server to your customer
- High performance – your website renders first and multiple connections allow parallel downloads
- Internet, MSN and telephone support, just drop me a line for my personal MSN
- Map integration – Coming soon! – drill through to see an events actual course route on the map
- Source code can be shared with expert developers for improvements
- Powerful styling for developers –webmasters can fully restyle the look and feel using your own CSS stylesheet
- API is fully documented
- Modules are available for popular CMS systems – Drupal, Joomla WordPress as well as an open HTML API which can be used on any standard webpage.
Club only events.
We are not trying to provide a full on event management system for clubs. In fact, if you find a great tool thats worth sharing with everyone let us know or post it on our forums. OneSportEvent does however provides a simple way of managing your own clubs events in a way that optionally promotes them to the wider OneSportEvent community. List your club events on OneSportEvent (be sure to associate them with your club) then configure the plug-in on your website to show just your clubs events!
Download the event calendar plug-in
To download the event plug-in please see the event calendar download page
(if you are an event organizer or a club)
- Best promotion – we have the biggest network of websites using out plug in, and when you promote your event on our website, it automatically appears on numerous websites!
- Targeted promotion – best of all the websites the event appears on are some of your primary target audience – sporting clubs, sporting blogs and enthusiasts! Get them talking about your event!
- Better branding – use our comprehensive editor to insert your own pictures, colours and fonts to brand or style your event how you want
- Link to your own website – lead the thousands of OneSportEvent visitors to your website
- Easily add first event – no registration required, and all data on a single web page.
- Create multiple events – after the first event, you get a template for quickly adding additional events
- Sub events – have multiple options (e.g. 10k, half marathon, marathon) for a single event
- Event routes – our mapping tool allows you to specific multiple routes for every event
- Totally free – It is made by sporting enthusiasts for the community, and is completely free and contains no 3rd party adverts
- Silverlight events- Coming soon! – adding new events and editing existing events becomes even easier with our new tool.
After you have read the relevant documentation feel free to chat if you have any questions.